Re: Allow incoming https traffic on INPUT filter

I had used the netstat -a command prior to my email;
however, the nmap seemed to show me with a lot less
mess. My ports and listening, open and I've been able
to access the site properly from within my intranet. I
tried to get somebody to check after I had modified my
INPUT chain. He was unable to display the page, which
leads me to believe that I might not have the rule
defined properly. Can someone give me some examples
and what ports (eg are there any corresponding UDP
ports that need to be open)...

Thanks,

James