Re: Netfilter and SCTP

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 04:24:42PM +0200, Martin Josefsson wrote:
> iptables doesn't have support for SCTP yet, noone has sent a patch for
> it :)

yes, but I am very interested in SCTP (I've read all the specs some time
ago)... unfortunately there is way too much high-priority stuff on my
TODO list, so I don't think that I'll be able to provide a patch soon.

What we would need is an implementation of the following modules:

ip_conntrack_sctp.c
ip_nat_sctp.c
ipt_sctp.c
libipt_sctp.c