Re: squid

I am using squid @home behind a linux firewall and I dont think it is a matter
of squid to dislike your windows updates.

In our company we have a lot of windows(es) behind a linux firewall(s).

I think it might be that you have been too restrictive with your rules, couse
for windows is one port not enough ;-)

could you post some samples or you can try accepting the traffic that is
requested from your internal network with ESTABLISHED and RELATED