-----Original Message-----
From: Alistair Tonner [mailto:Alistair@xxxxxxxxxx]

	You aren't showing us your policies, and that leads me to
believe
	that the chain policies might be ACCEPT ... which is very not
good.
	Also it ranter looks like this script was cut off.... so I can't
be sure...

	$IPTABLES -P INPUT DROP
	$IPTABLES -P FORWARD DROP

	?? do you do this at all??
--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of
magic.
	Lets get magical!