Re: RE Problem

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 15:59, hard__ware@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I still have the problem were i cant reply to messages properlly ?
>
> any tricks to doing it in Outlook Express ?

Depends on what is not working properly.

In general, you should set the following in Tools->Options->Send:

Mail Sending Format: Plain Text

In Plain Text Options you want "Indent with '>' when replying" selected.

Then you should be able to simply click "Reply All" to properly reply a
message on the mailing list, and send that reply to both the list itself
and the original poster of the message you are replying, and it should
automatically prepend "RE:" to the subject for you.