MASQUERADE and QUEUE target. Can they be used together?

Friends

I have about a weeks experience now with iptables, and am having a ball
with it.  But I have run into a brick wall.

I am using a MASQUERADE target for machines on my lan.

I want to pipe all packets that are masqueraded through  my user space
process.

So my rules are...

 iptables -t nat -L POSTROUTING
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
QUEUE      all  --  192.168.0.0/24       anywhere

Problem is that I the QUEUE never sees the packets.  But nowhaere in the
docs that I can find does it state that if a MASQUERADE target is
matched does processing in the chain stop.

Am I missing something?

My user space Queue process (using libipq) works, but I can only ACCEPT
(NF_ACCEPT) or DROP (NF_DROP via ipq_set_verdict()) packets, both of
which *do* stop processing in the chain, so reversing the order of the
rules will not work.

Questions:

Does a match on a rule with a MASQUERADE target stop processing in the
chain?

(If so) does a match on *any* rule stop processing in the chain?  LOG
doesn't, so the answer must be no.

Should I be using ULOG?  I am having difficulty tracking down any
documentation on ulogd (I have installed it from a Debian package, but
there is no indication of how to get data out of it.  I have a ULOG
target and there is nothing in  /var/log/ulogd*)