[RELEASE] New version of iptables and ipsysctl tutorials

Hi All,

Just to let people know, there are now new versions of the iptables
tutorial, and the ipsysctl tutorial available.

The iptables-tutorial was released the 24th in version 1.1.18, mainly a
gather up on all the feedback I have gotten from people around the world.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback! I am currently considering to release
another new version rather soon, mainly some small fixes that was too late
to get into this version, and getting PS/PDF up to work again (possible).
There is also a spanish translation ongoing, as well as a stalled
portuguese translation. If anyone wants to work on it, it's in the source
tree (src.tgz from the homepage).
Homepage:
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net

The ipsysctl-tutorial is released just now, on the 26th, in version 1.0.3,
consisting of a lot of minor updates. Details updated, added some
explanations (jiffies, arp_filter), TCP tuning information, etc. This
version also fixes the PS and PDF format. I'm still holding my thumbs for
the PDF one though, since I didn't do any specific work to get it to
run.. hence, if you believe in miracles...;).
Homepage:
http://ipsysctl-tutorial.frozentux.net

Comments are more than welcome, and I am finally up to date with mails (I
think noone should have unreplied mails from christmas anymore at
least...). This means everyone should get replies within at least 2-3 days
now=).

And if you excuse me, I'm going to bed, 3 hours of sleep per day in 2
weeks is taking its toll:)

--
----
Oskar Andreasson