RE: Kernel panic with RPC patch

	I suppose that makes sense.  Please let me ask a stupid question so I
don't accidentally shoot myself in the foot.  Does your configuration
activate the module at any time or is it waiting to be called at some
future time? I assume that if you do call it, that it all works fine.
It would be perfectly acceptable to me to use it as a module.
	Does anyone happen to know if the RPC patch supports using Microsoft
RPC and the portmapper on port 135 for applications like Exchange and
the Windows server administration utilities? I, obviously :-), haven't
tried it.
Thanks, all - John