EtherTalk Packet Filtering

Hello;
  I'm new to the list, and I'm new to netfilter. I've just set up a
Bridge+IPtables firewall, and it seems to be working well, with one
exception.  The bridge is passing EtherTalk packets, when I'd my default
FORWARD policy is DROP.  So the question is , did I miss a
configuration option which would allow dropping of non-IP packets?

 I'm willing to start adding non-IP filtering, but I'd rather not
duplicate previous work.

graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

541-346-5079 (voice)
541-346-4854 (FAX)