Re: Gaming Server Woes

Hi

I use plain iptables with connection tracking and NAT.

For example:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -d 196.4.160.2 -p udp --dport
27910:28000 -j DNAT --to 192.168.1.2

for a quake2 server.

Ray

--
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(  Raymond Leach                       )
 ) Knowledge Factory                  (
(                                      )
 ) Tel: +27 11 445 8100               (
(  Fax: +27 11 445 8101                )
 )                                    (
(  http://www.knowledgefactory.co.za/  )
 ) http://www.saptg.co.za/            (
(  http://www.mapnet.co.za/            )