Cuseeme-Nat

 I was wondering how well the cuseeme-nat patch works in the field. Just
 looking for pros/cons  and gotchas.
 Also is there a Minimum kernel version you need to use these patches? mine
 is RH 7.2 2.4.7-10. I have been considering upgrading it since I am
probably
 in the Linux dark ages kernelwise. Since I never did one Im also looking
for some good newbie documentation on that.

ty Kev