IPTABLES forward to multiple dests

Hello all,
I would like to know if there is a way to forward a packet to multiple destinations. If I receive a packet, and I filter for specific charactersistics, ( ie: port and protocol), can I somehow forward that to multiple destinations on my private network. I don't see how since once you forward it it's gone from our control, but if there was someway to make a copy of that packet and forward the copy, thay MIGHT accomplish it.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated

Thanks
John