updated patch-o-matic

Hi all,

patch-o-matic has been reworked a bit, it still looks about the same but
it has some new features.

* Dependency support
* Faster
* Patches in userspace/ now applies again
* Batch testing (--batch --test)

So please test it (from cvs, the snapshots doesn't contain the latest
fixes yet) and report success / failures to me. There's probably some
dependencies still missing that I havn't found yet.

All dependencies assume that _everything_ in pending has been applied.
This is not checked as it would be quite slow, there's a fair bunch of
these required patches.
(./runme --batch pending)

If you don't apply everything in pending and get failures when trying to
add patches, I don't want to hear about it :)

--
/Martin