Some questions about netfilter programing !!!!

Dears :

I am a graduate sutdent major in network security.
In the recent, I write programs to control iptables.
After i read  Quetying libiptc HOWTO, I have some question!

I can get many useful examples about libiptc functions which written in CHAP11.
But there is no any examples about libiptc functions which written in CHAP12.

Can you give me some examples about libiptc functions which written in CHAP12?

I am sorry about my poor English and thank for you spending time and pations to read my letter!

Good luck for you and your family