Re: looking for rules for samba-related traffic

Dear Robert,

Most times, when configuring a firewall, people blocked everything first
then allow any service required. This goes for any incoming traffic rule.
Now, outgoing rule may vary. Some people like to let any outgoing traffic
may pass unchanged, some are not. In your case, if you wish to do so, your
can set rules to block outgoing TCP and UDP port 137 - 139. This rules will
not affecting Samba (or Microsoft Windows Network Sharing Service)
communication inside your internal network.

Examples? I think
http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables/scripts/rc.firewall_002.txt should
answered the question.

 Regards,