Problems with firewall and emule

Hi all. Some users from my lan complains to me about emule.
They have a LOWID and can't use their machines as emule servers.
I had checked my firewall and i think all its ok. I went to
http://www.thedonkeynetwork.com/connection_test
from one computer of the lan to test my conection (using even port 80)
and i got a time out message "time out, this means that even did not receibe a
RESET signal; maybe due to a stealth firewal". But.... the http port is open
because iam browsing !!!.  Needs emule a special conntrack ?.
I dont know so much about emule, can somebody help me please?
Thanks in advance.
--
Carlos Ble
email: