To: Matteo
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: Info about H.323

Hi,
forgot to tell you in case you don't know, that if your machine is the onlyone behind the firewall, you can just forward Port 1720 to the Client

Also 30000:30010 and 5003:5005 whould be open accepting RELATED,ESTABLISHED traffic

in this case you should be able to receive voice&video to and only to your client that you are forwarding to.

good luck

Matteo wrote:

 Dear, the patch for Kernel is P-O-M ??? so it is I try install and then I tell you if it work... Bye Mat