[ANNOUNCE] iptables-1.2.8 feature freeze

Hi my fellow netfilter users ;)

iptbles-1.2.8 has been overdue for at least a couple of months now.  I'm
starting to get lots of bug reports for stuff that is fixed in CVS for
half a year.

I'm now officially announcing a feature freeze for the 1.2.8 iptables
release.

Please test the CVS snapshot of today (will be published in 2 hours,
just before midnight german time). The snapshot will be available at
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/snapshot/iptables-1.2.7a-20030330.tar.bz2

Report any bugs you encounter to http://bugzilla.netfilter.org/.

Apart from that, I will refuse to include any new features (for iptables
userspace) for 7 days; expect iptables-1.2.8 to come up at April 6,
2003.

Thanks for your patience,

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/