Re: need some help solving problem

This seems to work great!  Thanks for the advice.  The only weirdness I saw was
that if someone requests "www.somewhere.com/subweb", then they get a page not
found error.  But, this was the case with my original dnat code, too.  I guess it's
looking for the path "/subweb" on the document root of the web site that I'm
redirecting them too, and since it's not there, it give an error.  But, using your limit
and state match suggestion, this should rarely happen and I doubt I'll have too many
complaints about it.  Nevertheless, I am going to look into your web proxy
suggestion.  I am currently using Squid for another application, so maybe this will
serve the purpose.  Have you ever used Squid, and if so, do you have any
suggestions as to how I'd configure Squid to do this?

Thanks for the help!
mack