using iptables and masquerade to change IP in data portion

Hello all,
I don't even think this is possible, but I have an application which I believe is embedding the source IP address in the data portion of the packets. The masquerading is doing it's job and modifying the source IP on the way out, but that is only the header portion of the packet. Are there any utilities out there that will allow me to parse the the data portion of the packet for IP addresses and replace them with the masqueraded IP? I believe I may be able to write something myself to do it, but before I head down that path, I thought I'd see if anyone else had run into this? The problem is that when the recipient receives this, ( this is a proprietary application), he pulls the senders IP out of the data portion, not the header. Also, what utilities are available to dump the packet completely, including the data portion? Something like tcpdump would be nice, just for udp?

My Network:

| | | eth0 |
| 192.168.1.0/24 | | N A T eth1 |

Thanks in advance