RE: iptables PPTP p-o-m patch info

the pptp-conntrack patch from p-o-m works wonderfully for me - clients
on private addresses (192.168.x.x for me) can use their windows (ew!)
VPN connections they've setup to connect (just as NAT clients through my
iptables & patched gateway) to PPTP servers out on the Internet.  So
yes, they are getting NATted, but the PPTP sessions still work - that is
the whole reason for the patch!

If this is what you need, then that is the patch that will work for you.
The problem I see is the Checkpoint VPN - is that a 100% PPTP VPN
server?  Because the pptp patch will not work for IPSec or other
non-PPTP VPNs.