Re: Filtering in the nat table - opinions wanted

Hi Aldo,

You shouldn't drop packets in the prerouting part, use the filtering part to
do this. in the pre/post routing you should just try to keep things clean.

So, no I don't find it bad to have the nat policy to accept - it is the filter
policies I would be worried about :-)

/Kim