Re: Turning on IP Forwarding

Everybody is sending the same answer (that I was aware
of). I was looking for the value that is set during
bootup, not modifying that value. The value is
contained in /etc/sysctl.conf (on RH linux) This is
where the value is read from. The /proc file system is
a virtual file system... The solution that I keep
getting.

Thanks,

James