New match, related connections and marking packets

Hello everyone,

I have the following setup:

Internet------------|eth0  Linux bridge  eth1|--------------DMZ

I'm going to use HTB on the linux bridge that filters a couple of
connections in both directions.  For this reason I've created a new match for iptables.
The following line works very well:

iptables -t mangle -I FORWARD -m mymatch --myoption -j MARK --set-mark 11

The only problem is that it just catches one single packet (the matching
one) but I need to treat all related packets in the same way.  How do I grab all
the related packets and mark them too?
I don't know if it's easily possible because I can't devide if I want to
mark the connection until the first packet in PUSH-state containing data
arrives. At this point the connection is already established. So I can't use
iptables connection tracking, can I?

Thanks for your help!
Mike