How to mark lan traffic?

Hi friend,

I have configured a linux server on redhat 8.0 with squid, iptables and bandwidth management with tc.

I dont want to restrict my lan to lan means internal machine to internal machine traffic so what things i have to mark with iptables so that all internal machines gets full 10 mbps card speed. I want to only restrict internet traffic. if some one could help me out that would be really great

Thanks,
Joel