Incoming netmeeting through NAT?

Hi all. I compiled Mr. Kadlecsik's H323 NAT/conntrack module (I'm not sure
why he calls it "ALPHA" when the thing has been out and working for a
while now :), and got my NetMeeting from behind RedHat Linux 8.0 NAT box
to work for outgoing calls.

I am curious, is it also possible to set up iptables to also receive
NetMeeting calls and route them to the internal LAN PC that has NetMeeting
running(listening) for incoming calls? Does anyone have these rules as
they are on his PC and could you please post them or send them to me
privately?

Thank you in advance,
Martin