Re: netfilter/iptables problems on solaris

    Seems we're having a big misunderstanding here. netfilter is a kernel
feature of linux kernel. iptables is the 'admin tool' for netfilter, which
is a linux kernel feature.

    Please correct me if I'm wrong people, but netfilter/iptables was
designed for linux kernel 2.4 and wasnt ported for other plataforms.

    We have several reports and several people running netfilter/iptables in
several linux configurations ( Intel, Macs, PPCs, RISCs ) ..... but none on
Solaris.

    I'm pretty sure you should look in Solaris packet filter system which
I'm pretty sure is very effective too.

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues