Is iptables masq supports IPsec pass-thru or not?

HI,

my second VPN client (Extranet Access Client) gives
the following error message:

BannerSock: The attempt to connect timed out without
establishing a connection.

i am using

Extranet Access Client
windows 2000
linux firewall with iptables masq.

Is iptables masq supports IPsec pass-thru or not? or
is there any other way to make my ipsec client
connections up through linux firewall with iptables.

regards

=====
Subramanian ThenralMani
Team Leader