Timeouts?

Does anyone know how to run a jabber IM server behind netfilter using NAT?
I have it set up and can connect to the jabber server from outside the
firewall, but it disconnects me after about a minute.  The client then
reconnects and is disconnected again.  And around and around we go.  Any
ideas on this?

Justin B. Kay
Systems Administrator
Northwest Real Estate Capital Corporation
208.947.7040
http://www.nwrecc.org