urgent help on libiptc

Hi

           I am working on a project to create a
firewall using iptables. I am using libiptc library.
I'm little confused with
iptc_commit,iptc_insert_entry functions.

There is no tutorial connecting those two topics. From
net I got a document ?querying libiptc? but in that
file that do not tell how to implement the rules for a
firewall with an example. So if u IPTABLES MASTERS can
help me in this topic regarding the implementation of
rules then that will be very grateful.

I am also confused with how to specify target to the
rule that I get from the user.

Please can u help me in specifying target to the rule
and what are the uses of ipt_match and ipt_target
structures?

Please contact me soon because it is an urgent task.

Awaiting u'r reply

Vis