(no subject)

Hello,

I have a fairly complicated network which I have to maintain connectivity
with 20 different customers over private line or frame relay and 14 remote
offices using frame relay.  Most of the customers use 10.x.x.x or
192.168.x.x subnets.  In order to not conflict with the customer networks I
am using all public IP addresses locally and at my remotes. (Ya, Ya, I know)

Now I have a mandate from our corporate IT to migrate/RE-IP my entire
network to 10.x.x.x.

Right away with the 10.x.x.x subnets I have been assigned for this office I
immediately conflict with at least one customer circuit.

IPTABLES looks like the way to go but I need some helpful suggestions.

I need to do source and destination nat because we connect to machines on
their side and they connect to machines on our side.

I need to restrict incoming internet traffic on this firewall to basically 5
IP addresses or so and restrict outgoing internet access to a list of sites
for my general population and full internet ports 80, 443, 20:21, 23 for a
select group.

I am looking for suggestions, sample scripts and anything else you have.

I know RTFM, I did and it just doesn't look like the out of the box
configuration will do.

Please send files or attachments to wbeattie@xxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

William Beattie -- Network Engineer
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

FNIS Real Estate Tax Service, Monrovia, CA
(626) 351-5060 ext 214  Fax: 626-351-6181
Cell Phone (626) 625-4973 DC # 124*27588*1
Text Message 6266254973@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN IM: williambeattie@xxxxxxx

PS Please only send me PLAIN TEXT EMAIL