Oracle SQL *Net and NAT

Dear friends,

I need to put a Oracle Server 7 in a DMZ with private address, and do NAT.
I had read that is necesary an ALG for SQL *Net, because it uses dynamic
ports and embedded ip/ports numbers. Is there any open source proxy or ALG
that could work with netfilter? If the answer is no, how could I solve the
problem using netfilter and/or other open source tools?

Regards,

Geffrey