Thanks

Just want to say thanks to all the helpful people on this mail list, I've
only been on it a couple days and already learned a great deal about
netfilter. I'm a Jr. CSA major and just got my first job as a sys admin.
Would have taken me forever to learn how to build this firewall with you,
thanks alot.

Patrick