Problem Regarding Forwarding

Hi,

I have my network setup as

                                            eth1-----------COMP B

Comp A ------eth0----Gateway---|

                                             eth2------------COMP C

I want to  forward the traffic from CompA to both CompB as well as CompC. The problem is I want to keep same IP address for Both Comp B and Comp C. (I know there will be conflict but I am keeping CompB OFF when CompC is ON and vice versa).

Now, how should I write iptable rules so that traffic will be forwarded to both eth1 as well as eth2 so that the host that is ON will respond

Thanking you,

Regards,

Honeypict group