RE: Unassigned Networks List

This should help:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org
[mailto:netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org]On Behalf Of George J.
Jahchan, Eng.
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:17 PM
To: Netfilter
Subject: Unassigned Networks List

I need to ingress/egress filter unassigned netblocks and I am having a very
hard time finding a comprehensive list of unassigned class B and C networks.
It is extremely time consuming to go through the different regional
registrars to come up with such a list, not to mention putting networks back
together to minimize the number of rules.
IANA has good class A and D lists, B and C classes are however listed "in
bulk" (next to useless). Searching through Google I came up empty handed.
Does anyone have a comprehensive list they are willing to share, or links to
sites that list these network blocks.
TIA