I have to become a bandwidth Nazi , Netfilter useable.

Title: Message

I am running a small network (about 10-12 machines) with a linux gateway machine providing http/ssh/vpn(pptp)/firewalling/NAT
Recently we've had someone that loves to hog bandwidth a tad (ie: downloading movies at 150-200k/s) while we slave away
with the remaining 50k/s or so of bandwidth.  I was wondering and I think its possible) if I could remedy this without resorting
to compilicated QoS / CBQ crap.  Basically is it possible to write a rule that'd say drop 25% or maybe 50% of all packets going to his machine from the gateway? (nasty yes agreed)

-internal interface is eth0 (192.168.0.x)
-external interface is eth1

Is it possible to do it based on his IP (which is known lets say 192.168.0.55 for example sake) or his MAC address which is known.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I dunno how this can be done but im sure someone might be able to figure it out , would have to be done in the PREROUTING where SNAT is done wouldnt it ?