Re: Hummingbird eXceed and SNAT

	Greetings:

	I take it that you're trying to connect direct from windows system to unix
system through a firewall with exceed??

	Personally What I've always done is to use SSH's X forwarding capacity and
running exceed in local mode -- or sometimes running the WM and Desktop off a
local X box.  This works transparently so long as ssh is running.  I use
Simon Tatham's excellent windows putty client for SSH on windows.

	But you would have to open ports 6000-6010 for TCP ... to start, and manage
that set of connections, as to source and destination.

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca
	Senior Systems Analyst - RSS

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!