Re: possibly annoing ...

 I tried this ... and doesn't seem to work... but i'm afraid my firewall
script is kinda messy
 I realized that i use MASQUERADE instead of SNAT.
 Can you give me a script or a link where to get one for my case ?

I will show the stuff that i have :

          eth0(aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd)

           fw

           eth1(192.168.13.1)

           switch

           LAN
 - eth0 has a staticaly assigned IP by my ISP.
 - eth1 has an private IP staticaly assigned by me.
 - on LAN i have a machine (192.168.13.199) which runs a webserver which i
want to be accesible from the world.

I think that i should use Static NAT for my machines inside LAN.
I have a firewall script that i just realized that was created for Dynamic
NAT.
I'm running Slackware 8.0 with kernel 2.4.5(all the modules for netfilter
are compiled into kernel(i don't need modprobe)).

I hope i was clear enough.

           Thank you four your efforts,

Danila Octavian