Re: netfilter extensions

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 05:32:05PM -0600, Jeffrey Corbit wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm needing to install some files that are listed under netfiler-extensions,
> helpers, pptp.  I have successfully downloaded the files but am unsure as to
> how I incorporate them into my kernel.

this is wrong.

> I've been reading the netfiler.org site most of the day and it appears that
> the patch-o-matic is the preferred way to install these files.  However, I
> have no clue as to what 'patch' includes my needed files.  These are the
> files I downloaded:

yes. Please read the file README contained in the patch-o-matic package.

And before cntacting me in private, please read
http://www.netfilter.org/contact.html

> ipconntrack_pptp.c
> ip_conntrack_pptp.h
> ip_conntrack_proto_gre.c
> ip_conntrack_proto_gre.h
> ip_nat_pptp.c
> ip_nat_pptp.h
> ip_nat_proto_gre.c

downloading them is not necessarry. please use patch-o-matic.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org>               http://www.gnumonks.org/
Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it your lifetime