Re: how to block kazaa ?

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 12:07 am, Nimit Gupta wrote:
> hello,
> 	Just going thru the thread so that i could learn form others
> problem. One thing I could not understand is, how to custom compile a
> kazaa-blocking kernel?

Sorry, what I was referring to was using Patch-O-Matic to add newer
features to netfilter, like the string match and Arnt Karlsen's favored
TARPIT target, and then recompiling the kernel to incorporate the
patches.  It's not really a 'kazaa-blocking' kernel, just in this case
one compiled especially because of the desire to block kazaa.