H323

Greetings,

I am running Redhat 7.3 with Linux kernel 2.4.20 with H323 applied (compiled
in the kernel). However, I am still not able to get netmeeting working over
the NAT server. Is there any detailed documentation that I could refer to?
Also, is there any way I could get MSN voice chat and file transfers to work
over NAT firewall? I am running iptables-1.2.6a-2 on my NAT firewall. I have
a rule in my firewall script that is SNAT-ting all the internal traffic to
the IP address of the ethernet card connected to the Internet.

Please assist.

Thank you very much.

Dhyanesh Ramaiya
dhyanesh@intafrica.com