Firewall & Dynamic IP

Ok. I've seen a lot of stuff on the web about Dynamic IP address
firewalls. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish. I hope someone can help
me. And please Copy me as I am not on the list.

I have two interfaces:
eth0 - Internal: Static at 192.168.0.1
eth1 - External: Dynamic

What I want is to enable IP Masquerading (so that machines on the
192.168.0.0/24 network can see the internet), and to specifically foward
inbound traffic on port 5000 to machine 192.168.0.2. Plus I want decent
security so that any traffic that comes in that is not something I
typically expect (see list below) it gets dropped.

Thanks!
--- Dan

Services I expect to send/recieve for:
FTP, SSH, Telnet, SMTP, Printer*, Mysql*, Samba*, pgpKeyserver, squid,
rndc, daytime, pop3, imap4, http, domain, X11

Note: services marked with a * are internal only. Traffic on eth1 for
those services should be dropped.