Re: FORWARD not working

did you tried to set:

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 9:50 PM
Subject: FORWARD not working

ppl,

I rebuilt my box and can't seem to FORWARD anything. The same rules that were working with the old box into the new box and its not working. Did I miss anything.

Cannot traverse the chains...I ran the command lsmod to check to make sure the modules where loading correctly and did notice something that was not there in my old box. ppp_syntty, ppp_async, ppp_generic and slhc which states it is a generic ppp along with jbd which I never noticed before.

I anyone can point me to any reason or documentation why this is so, I would gratefully appreciate it.

Thanks
Tim