How to let people from outside see webcam on inside network

Hi all.

Someone had already posted this a while ago but I lost the email.

It was a line to let the people watch a webcam that was running on my pc (Windows Media Encoder).

Now someone posted a line for me and it worked.

Now I lost that email and now it doesn’t work again cause I rebooted my server.

Does someone know how to make this line again ?

Like my external IP is 62.194.25.2 on ETH0 and my internal IP is 192.168.1.4 and my webcam runs on port 15000

Does someone know ?

P.S.: I use webmin so if I can fix it in webmin it would be very helpfull

Jasper Lingers