forward traffic web to squid server

Hi friends,

In my server RedHat-8.0, I have installed script-firewall with iptables, this firewall-server has connection to Internet and the users of the internal network correctly work, now my restlessness is in which I have installed a squid server in the internal network but that simultaneously this connected by another network to a server with line ADSL to Internet, my question is as I can configure my firewall to forward all traffic web to my squid server that this in the internal network?

__________
|Internet |
| |
|_________|

___|____200.37.245.159
|Server |
|with |
| ADSL |
|_______|192.168.105.1

__|____
|Squid |192.168.105.2
|Server |
|_______|

___|_____
|Firewall|192.168.100.1

I can configure my firewall to forward all traffic web to my squid server that this in the internal network?

THANKS
Joseph

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/