Netfilter architecture

Title: Netfilter architecture

        Hello:

        I’m studying the Netfilter architecture, and I have read the “Linux netfilter Hacking HOWTO”, but I have some problems to understand many things about it talks about, so I would like to know if there is another document explaining Netfilter architecture, or if it doesn’t exists, where I can find some help (maybe a Linux kernel book or something similar) to understand all the concepts.

        Thank you very much

        Juan