Log message

Hi

Does anyone feel inclined to shed some light on the following log
segment. It would be greatly appreciated .

DST=196.7.204.239 LEN=480 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=62 ID=36429 PROTO=TCP
INCOMPLETE [8 bytes] ]

I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it looks like it might be a
fragment that iptables isn't letting through. Or, perhaps it could also
be a message from the bridge ...

I'm not explicitly logging fragments, but the packet header still apears
in the messages file. Tried explicitly allowing fragments through

iptables --append FORWARD --jump ACCEPT
iptables --append FORWARD -f --jump ACCEPT

but it still shows up.

Someone mentioned to me that it might be becuase of windows xp machines
trying to connect to our service. Apparently there is some sort of bug
in windows xp that determines a incorrect mtu size.

Thanks, in advance
CilliƩ