Allowing select IPs access to a single port

Hello,

What would be the best way to only open port 3306 to 1 or 2 IPs for remote connection? I was hoping someone could provide an iptable command that would achieve this.

I have tried a few things but I am a newbie and have yet to figure this one out.  Any resources or assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Doug