bridging and iptables

Hi
core development

I'm Paul Villacreses Leon
Developer Transparent Firewall contents
ESPOL's UNIVERITY ECUADOR

I develop a software using libiptc.a and the program put rules in the tables filter insidde chain FORWARD. but i whould like put rules in chain PREROUTING .

i have
Linux Redhat 8.0
Kernel 2.4.18
iptables 1.2.6a included in CD linux RedHAt 8.0
enable Bridging firewall

LAN ---------- eth0 ---------MyBridge -------eth1 ---------Internet

The present is for response of some questions please.

1.- Can I use bridging firewall and nat tables ?
2.- Are some library for manipulated nat tables ?

thank for the answer anybody

Thank you