MARK?

Hi,

Oskar Andreasson's Iptables Tutorial 1.1.9 lead me to believe that MARK
is capable of doing what I want, but does not give enough details.  On
further reading I decided maybe not.

What I to do is MARK a packet's stream.  I want to be able to match
ESTABLISHED packets to determine if they belong to a MARKed stream.

Is this possible?

Thanks,